Miami Children Museum Charter School has incorporated Yoga into their school program. Children love yoga and have lots fun doing yoga while enjoying the benefits. Yoga for children is unlike an adult class, the yoga class is inetractive with songs, storytelling and games!
What are the benefits of Yoga for Children?
Benefits of yoga for kids
- Yoga helps improve strength and flexibility.
- Yoga increases concentration, focus, and attention.
- Kid’s yoga increases self-esteem.
- Yoga decreases anxiety and increases ability to relax
- Yoga increased trust, compassion, teamwork and leadership skills of your beloved children
- Yoga improved digestion and ease in gas pains for children
- Yoga helps to release stress and breathe well
- Yoga strengthens the immune system of kids
Parent benefits of yoga
- Yoga improves parent and child bonding
- Better sleep for mom
- Yoga reduces stress for both parents and kids
- Yoga builds parental confidence
- Yoga helps to calm your baby. Yes, there are yoga for babies and toddlers as well.
Would You Like to Learn How to Teach Yoga to Children?